Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Number 6

Growing up me and my brother would always fight over the computer, but oddly enough the only time I ever wanted the computer was when my brother was using it. The fact that my brother is 6 years older then me he would always win and get the computer. Being the fact that I was around the age of 6 and my brother being 12, my parents never really though that I needed the computer and my brother always pretended to have homework on it, so they never argued with him. The one my parents finally agreed to let me use the computer, me being super excited, I grab the laptop and start running down the stairs. I miss a step and trip and fall right on the computer. That computer was broken insistently. Lets just I didn't get touch a computer again till I was the age of 14.

That is the day I learned to take better care of my stuff and that things break very easily. This lesson has been a very useful one specially now with this era where things never seem to last. Now I have stuff that are many years old that work look brand new and work just as good as they look.

No comments:

Post a Comment